Terms & Conditions
Please carefully read all these terms and conditions (the ‘T&C’s’). The T&C’s apply to your use of the www.puretisanes.com website (the ‘Website’) and your purchase of any goods from the Website (the ‘Goods’).
By accessing the Website and/or by placing an order for Goods you agree to be bound by these T&C’s and the documents referred to in them. If you do not agree to be bound by these T&C’s you may not use or access the Website nor purchase Goods.
The purchase of Goods from the Website and the use of the Website is to be for personal use only and not for commercial purposes. You must be 18 years or over to purchase Goods from us.
If you are unsure about any terms of these T&C’s, or you have questions about our order process or a specific order, you may contact us on 01825 712097 and we shall endeavour to assist you.
We are Pure Tisanes Ltd a company registered in England and Wales with company number 9480846 whose registered office is at Room 1, FOREMOST HOUSE, Radford Business Centre, RADFORD WAY, BILLERICAY, ESSEX, CM12 OBT with email address firstname.lastname@example.org; telephone number at Contacts (‘us’ or ‘we’).
Trade and commercial enquiries are to be made directly with us by telephone at Contacts or email email@example.com. Thank you.
Ordering of Goods
- IMPORTANT: We understand that some natural ingredients may cause adverse reactions for pregnant women. Although it is unlikely to happen we cannot guarantee that everyone who uses our Goods will not have an allergic reaction to ingredients in our products. Always seek the advice of your doctor with any questions you may have regarding your pregnancy or a medical condition. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or the emergency phone line immediately.
- On the Website we take care to describe the Goods accurately but there can be discrepancies between what is described, or photographically represented, and what you receive. The actual colours that you see on your computer may vary depending on the monitor that you use. We are therefore unable to guarantee that the product images you see are an accurate representation of the Goods ordered.
- Our recipes are created as a result of hard work and expert knowledge of the fine balance of flavours. We reserve and hold all and any intellectual property rights that exist in any of our Goods and they remain confidential.
- In the case of any Goods made to your special requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information or specification you provide is accurate.
- We may be required to make changes to the Goods to comply with applicable laws or safety standards. We will endeavour to notify you of these changes. Such changes may be notified on our Website.
- As our Goods are made from fresh seasonal produce, all Goods appearing on the Website are subject to nature’s elements, seasonal availability and stock supplies. As a result we may sell out, or have to take off the Website, certain Goods affected. If Goods you order are no longer seasonally available; are out of stock; subject to a delay for delivery; or sold at a higher price than shown on your order, we will contact you at the email address or telephone number you provided when placing your order. If we are unable to contact you, we will cancel the part of your order that is unavailable or incorrectly priced and will continue to process any remaining items on your order.
- Substitutions for Goods ordered will only be made with your prior consent. If a replacement item to which you have agreed to receive has a higher price, you will be liable to pay for the difference in price.
Purchasing the Goods
- You may place orders for Goods online through the Website. We are not in a position to accept orders by telephone other than for trade and commercial customers. We reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to reject any order without giving reasons. If we reject an order we will refund or cancel any payments received in full.
- The steps required to create a binding contract between you and us for the purchase of Goods is as follows:
- You will make an order on the Website;
- When your order is placed with us at the end of the online check out process (e.g. when you click on the ‘Pay Now’ button and complete the ‘Payment’ page) we will email you an acknowledgement that we have received your order and details of the Goods you have ordered and your order number. Payment will be processed at this point. No contract is made at this stage; and
- Subject to our right to reject any order, your order will be accepted at the point your Goods are dispatched which we will use our reasonable endeavours to do within fourteen (14) days of the date of your order. At this point a legally binding contract will be created between you and us.
- It is your responsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly and completed your details, including payment and delivery address details, accurately.
- Once the Goods are dispatched, no variation to your order can be made unless agreed by you and us in writing.
Price and Payment
- We do not store credit card details nor do we share your details with third parties. For payment we use Paypal and Stripe.
- The price of the Goods and any additional charges (including delivery charges) are set out on the Website. The prices for delivery are for delivery to addresses in the United Kingdom
- Prices and charges are in pounds sterling and include VAT (where applicable) at the rate applicable at the time of the Order. Prices and charges will change over time. Although we try to ensure that all our pricing displayed on the Website is accurate, errors may sometimes occur. If we discover an error in the price of any Goods that you have ordered, we will contact you as soon as possible. You will then have the option to reconfirm your order at the correct price or cancel your order.
- Some of our products available for purchase on the Website may be available to purchase from various retail stores. We have no control over the price that a store holder ultimately sells their products. We are not responsible for any discrepancies between prices we offer Goods and any third party offers our Goods. Unfortunately, we are unable to match discounts or ‘special offers’ offered by third parties on the sale of any of our Goods.
- We only accept payment via Paypal or Stripe. You will find additional terms and conditions for PayPal payments at paypal.co.uk and for Stripe at www.stripe.com to which you will be bound when you make payment.
- We cannot accept cash or cheques or credit card payments direct with us.
- Unless we have been fraudulent or negligent we will not be liable to you for any losses caused as a result of any unauthorised access to the personal and transactional information you provide to us when placing an order.
- By placing an order with us you confirm that you are the person referred to in the billing details. If any information provided by you changes after the point of payment and before delivery of the Goods that you order then please contact us as soon as possible on firstname.lastname@example.org and state in the subject line CHANGE OF INFORMATION.
- We deliver to addresses in mainland United Kingdom only (excluding Scottish Highlands and UK Isles and Islands).
- We will deliver the Goods to the street address that you provide when ordering. You must ensure the address is accurate and suitable for delivery of such Goods. We cannot deliver to a PO Box, via DX or other none street address location.
- We will use our reasonable endeavours to deliver your order of Goods within fourteen (14) days from receipt of payment for your order. All orders for a Wednesday (onwards) delivery must be made by 3pm the Monday prior. Orders cannot be changed. You can cancel your order by 5pm on the Monday prior to dispatch.
- We do not generally deliver to addresses outside the United Kingdom. If, however, we accept an Order for delivery outside the United Kingdom, you must pay any import duties or other taxes applicable. You accept that you purchase the Goods as UK supplied goods and that they comply with UK laws and not necessarily the laws of your country.
- We will not deliver Goods in instalments unless agreed in writing.
- Other than from delivery records of our couriers, we are not able to provide proof of delivery.
- Timed deliveries are not available. If you fail or are unable, through no fault of ours, to take delivery of the Goods at the address provided by you for delivery of the order we cannot redeliver due to the nature of the Goods and the use of ‘dry ice’.
- The Goods must be stored in a freezer by no later than 6pm on the day of delivery.
- The Goods will become your responsibility from the completion of the delivery of the Goods.
WARNINGS, Damaged Goods, Risk and Ownership
- WARNING, DRY ICE: In order to deliver our Goods to your door, frozen, we use dry ice. By the time your package arrives, the ice packs will be partially evaporated. DO NOT TOUCH DRY ICE WITHOUT GLOVES. DRY ICE BURNS. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN and ANIMALS.
- You must follow these guidelines when dealing with ‘dry ice’:
- Only adults should open the package;
- Avoid contact with skin, mouth, nose and eyes;
- Use gloves – washing up gloves are suitable;
- Do not open the ice packs;
- Do not eat, drink or inhale the dry ice;
- Do not store in closed containers; keep well ventilated;
- For quick disposal: Place the entire dry ice pack into a sink and pour warm tap water over until the ice has evaporated;
- For slow disposal: Leave outside, inside open cooler and let evaporate over next 24 hours; and
- Discard plastic wrappers with your normal household waste. They are not recyclable.
- While our Goods are packed carefully in a special packaging and with ‘dry ice’ to ensure appropriate delivery of frozen products, on a small number of occasions (and for reasons beyond our control) the Goods may get damaged in transit. Should our Goods be damaged or have thawed completely and are delivered in a form that you deem unacceptable, please contact us immediately. Please note you will need to take a photo of the damaged Goods and packaging within 12 hours of the time of delivery and send to us in an email within 28 hours of receipt of your order to be eligible for a refund or replacement. If we offer a refund we will endeavour to refund your money within seven (7) days of your email.
- Risk of damage to, or loss of, any Goods will pass to you when the Goods are delivered to your requested delivery address.
- You do not own the Goods until we have received payment in full. If full payment is overdue or steps are taken for your bankruptcy, we can choose to cancel any delivery. You will arrange the return of all Goods supplied.
Cancellation of or Changes to Orders and Returns
- If you want to change an order you must cancel your order and re-order as a new order.
- You may cancel an order by 5pm on the Monday and a refund (excluding Paypal and Stripe charges only) will be issued. Cancellations will only be accepted if sent by email to email@example.com and state in your subject line CANCELLATION. You must provide your order number, name and address for delivery in your cancellation email.
- Due to the perishable nature of the Goods and the ‘dry ice’ delivery methods, regrettably, once your Goods have been dispatched we are unable to vary or cancel your order or have the Goods returned to us.
Personal Information and Cookies
- We use the information that you provide to us to fulfil orders that you make and to provide a better customer experience for you. We may send you order confirmations, substitution information, dispatch information and delivery information or confirmations. We may use your email for marketing communications from time to time.
- On providing your personal contact details you agree that we may contact you via such contact details.
- You warrant that all information provided by you to us, including your personal, contact, delivery and payment details, are personal to you and are accurate, current and complete in all respects.
- In the event that you provide information of a third party you warrant that you have the necessary permissions to use that information and to provide it to us.
Your Statutory Rights
- When you buy Goods from us you have certain legal rights known as ‘statutory rights’. These legal rights include a requirement that the Goods are of satisfactory quality; are as they were described; and are fit for their purpose. These T&C’s do not affect your statutory rights.
- If the Goods breach your statutory rights then, depending on the circumstances, you may be entitled to a refund or replacement.
- If you believe the Goods breach your statutory rights, please contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org and will we endeavour to assist you.
Circumstances beyond Our Control
- During adverse weather conditions (including but not limited to heavy ice, snow, flooding or high winds) our delivery partners may not be able to deliver orders on time. This is out of our control and we cannot accept responsibility for the late delivery of the order. Therefore, in the event of adverse weather conditions affecting delivery, we are not able to refund or offer re-delivery of affected Goods ordered.
- We shall not be liable for delay or any failure to perform our obligations if the delay or failure results from any of the following: Act of God; outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbances, acts of terrorism; the act of any government or authority (including refusal or revocation of any license or consent); following an explosion, flood, fog or adverse weather; power failure; failure of telecommunications lines, failure or breakdown of plant, machinery or vehicles; default of a suppliers, sub-contractors or delivery partners including the suppliers of ‘dry-ice’; theft, malicious damage, strike, lock-out or industrial action of any kind; and any cause or circumstance whatsoever beyond our reasonable control.
- While we have taken all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the content of the Website, we disclaim, to the full extent permitted under applicable law, any warranties, undertakings or representations (either express or implied) that the content or information contained on this Website is accurate, complete, current and/or does not infringe rights of third parties. If you use this Website from other jurisdictions, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
- We accept no liability in contract, tort, negligence, statutory duty or otherwise (to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law) arising out of the use of or access to this Website (which includes, without limitation, loss or damage caused or related to, any errors or omissions contained in this Website) or if the Website is unavailable.
- We shall not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage including, without limitation: economic loss, loss of revenues, loss or damage to data, profits, contracts, use, opportunity, business or anticipated savings, goodwill or reputation; and special, incidental or consequential loss or damage, suffered or incurred or arising out of or in connection with your use of the Website, Third Party Websites or the purchase of any Goods.
Use of the Website and Content
- Access to and use of this Website is at your own risk and we do not warrant that the use of this Website or any material downloaded from it will not cause damage to your computer, any other device or any property. Except to the extent required by law, we cannot be held liable to any person for any loss or damage including loss of data, due to any virus or any malicious or harmful content including computer viruses, spyware, malicious software, trojans and worms. Also, we accept no liability in respect of losses or damages arising out of changes made to the content of this Website by unauthorised third parties.
- You may access and use the Website for your personal, non-commercial use. Provided you retain all copyright and proprietary notices, you may: retrieve and display the content of the Website on a screen; and print copies of the content for your own personal use; and store the content in electronic form (except that you may not store it on any server or other storage device connected to a network).
- You may not use the Website or its contents: for commercial purposes; for resale purposes including the systematic extraction and/or re-utilisation of any part of the contents of the Website (e.g. item listings, descriptions, prices); to download (other than page caching) or modify the Website, or any portion of it; to interfere with or disrupt any network or website connected to the Website or gain unauthorised access to other computer systems; to interfere with the enjoyment or use of the Website by any other person; or for any purpose which is unlawful.
- In addition you may not, in relation to the Website, use any: data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools; framing techniques to enclose the trade marks, logos and other proprietary images, text layouts and formats which we use on the Website; or meta tags or any other “hidden text” which uses our name or trade marks.
- Using the Website does not give you permission to link to it or to use any of the trademarks, designs, get-up and/or logos contained within it.
- We do not represent or warrant that the material contained in the Website, any of the functions of the Website and the server will operate without interruption or delay or will be error-free, free from defects, viruses or bugs or compatible with any other software or material. The Website is provided “as is”. Accessing the Website is entirely at your own risk.
- You must not transmit through or to the Website any defamatory, threatening, obscene, distressing, harmful or pornographic material or material which may infringe upon the rights of others (including intellectual property rights, rights of confidentiality or rights of privacy) or which does not comply with all relevant laws.
- The Website and its content including all text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, data compilations and software used in connection with the Website, is our property or if applicable, that of our suppliers and is protected by copyright, trade marks, database rights and other intellectual property rights.
- The Website may include links to third party web sites (“Third Party Website(s)”) from time to time. You acknowledge and agree that we will not be responsible for the availability of such Third Party Websites and will not be responsible or liable for any content or services available from such Third Party Websites. You should check the privacy statements and terms and conditions of use of Third Party Websites accessible from the Website.
Changes to the Website and T&C’s
- We may change the Website and correct or update information (including Goods information) without notice.
Successors and our sub-contractors
- Either you or us can transfer the benefit of their contractual relationship between you and us to someone else, and will remain liable to the other for its obligations under the same.
Governing law and Disputes
- If you breach these T&C’s and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in other situations where you are in breach.
- All matters between us including the T&C’s, the Website, your use of the Website and the purchase of Goods from us is governed by the laws of England and Wales. In the event of a dispute arising between us, the courts of England will have exclusive jurisdiction in resolving that dispute. The pages on this Website comply with relevant UK legislation and regulations and are intended only to be used by people in the UK.
- We try to avoid any dispute, so we deal with complaints in the following way: If a customer is dissatisfied with the product in the first instant, they should contact us within 24 hours of delivery. We will aim to respond with an appropriate solution within 5 days.