WARNING, DRY ICE:
In order to deliver our teas to your door, frozen, we use dry ice. By the time your package arrives, the ice packs will be partially evaporated.
DO NOT TOUCH DRY ICE WITHOUT GLOVES. DRY ICE BURNS. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN and ANIMALS. HANDLE AND DISPOSE WITH CARE.
Please follow these guidelines:
- Only adults should open the package.
- Avoid contact with skin, mouth, nose and eyes.
- Use gloves – washing up gloves are suitable
- Do not open the ice packs
- Do not eat, drink or inhale the dry ice.
- Do not store in enclosed areas; keep well ventilated.
- For quick disposal: Place the entire dry ice pack into a sink and pour warm tap water over until the ice has evaporated.
- For slow disposal: Leave outside, inside open cooler and let evaporateover next 24 hours.
- Discard plastic wrappers with your normal household waste.